Scarlett, also known as Scar, is a main character in the Fallout: Nuka Break series.
BackgroundEditNot much is known about Scarlett's past at the current moment; it is known that she was a Legion slave, until she was saved (or rather until she had to save) Twig and Ben. Her former owner was Leon, the same man who has put a 2000 cap bounty on her safe return. Said bounty is currently the main problem for Twig & Co.
PersonalityEditScarlett seems to have better morals than her companion, Ben, but also be more chaotic than Twig. She expressed distaste when she found out that Ben had been taking their deliveries for himself, but this seemed to fueled more by the fact that it caused the group to lose their jobs. Scarlett was also willing to shoot Larry after he ambused the group to collect the bounty on her head. She was only stopped when Ben interfered.
Scarlett also gets along with both Ben and Twig, possibly due to their attempt to save her from slavery. Ben also frequently apologizes to her, while not doing the same for Twig. This may be due to respect, or fear.
Scarlett wears a black vest (cut off at her midriff), pants, and gloves. This outfit may be modeled after the Merc Adventurer outfit. Her clothing style has changed drastically since the Fan Film, in which she wore much more revealing clothing.
- Fallout: Nuka Break Fan Film
- Fallout: Nuka Break Web Series
- "This is the wastes, love is where you find it."
- "It's okay, Twig. Being mad at you if like being mad at a puppy... it's just too dumb to know any better."
- Scarlett's weapon of choice is the Tri-Beam Laser Rifle.
- Scarlett has a scar on her cheek.
- While on the poster it claims 200 caps will be paid to anyone who brings Scarlett to Leon, Leon states that the bounty was 2000 caps.
- Scarlett appears to be good at Caravan.